The Chatbot Industry: Exploring the Dynamic Future and Powerhouse Growth in 2020
2020 will mark the widespread use of chatbots in business. All analyzes converge to a similar conclusion, The chatbot industry will reach an average annual growth rate of 30% and adoption will expand. However, we will not reach the level of optimism expected by ” https://rolaxit.com/intelligent-agents-chatbots/ , which estimated 4 years ago that 80% of companies will use such software tools in 2020).
According to analysts’ estimates, this year the leading industries in the adoption of the chatbot industry solutions will be:
• Health (among the most common applications are: reservations and confirmations of consultations, prescription prescriptions, reminder services for timely medication administration, treatment recommendations, monitoring of patients’ health)
• E-commerce (personalized recommendations, product searches, ordering and payment support);
• Finance (account information deliveries, installments, interest, payment terms, activity reports, support services for banking operations);
• Real estate (collecting information for generating personalized recommendations, validating offers, making reservations);
• Education (intelligent tutoring systems, assessments and, personalized recommendations, recruitment of new students)
• HR and recruitment (registration of candidates, conducting preliminary interviews, delivery of usual information, taking feedback from employees)
• Tourism (destination search services, personalized recommendations, reservations and confirmations, delivery of specific information, making payments, recording feedback).
Check out the RolaxIT library with over 125 reference chatbots, and you’re sure to find the right solution for your business.
According to Accenture, the chatbot industry solutions developed based on rules and / or scripts are used mainly in Health (64%); Telecommunications (58%) and Finance (50%), while virtual assistants are “employed” mainly in banks (44%) and retail (35%). Regardless of industry, chatbots already have the upper hand in Customer Relations (95%) and are gaining ground in Sales and Marketing (55%) and Payment Processing (48%).
Based on these results, experts estimate that in 2020 approximately 85% of customer interactions will be managed with the help of chatbots, a usage scenario that allows to reduce support costs by up to 30%. There will also be a significant increase in chatbot solutions on social networks, where customers spend between 20 and 40% more time interacting with companies, with a particular focus on lead generation and increasing customer retention. . Another “side effect” of the popularity of chatbots will be visible at the level of call centers, which will increasingly use such solutions to automate the operational processes of receiving, sorting and directing calls,thus reducing the level of staff load and improving the level of satisfaction of applicants.