- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Scriptoman service is developed and operated by Rolaxit Innovation based in United Kingdom, Ashford, Kent.
- Accessing the site and using the Scriptoman service implies the acceptance by the User of the Terms of Services of collaboration between the parties.
- Rolaxit Innovation reserves the right to revise these Terms of Services for good cause due to technological changes, an extension of its offer or legislative changes. We reserve the right to revise, change, modify, delete, or suspend the content of any part of the website and / or any of the services we offer on the site without notice at any time, in its sole discretion.
- Rolaxit Innovation assumes no responsibility or liability for any interruption or interruption of any or all functionality of the Site or the Service for any reason other than that otherwise agreed directly with the User.
- SERVICES OFFERED
Through the sites www.scriptoman.ro and www.scriptoman.ai
Rolaxit Innovation offers the User the following services:
- TAXES AND PAYMENTS. PAYMENT METHODS
- There are certain costs involved in using the Scriptoman Service. Go to the pricing page for details on usage costs and payment methods.
- By completing the Order, the Customer agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete, and true at the date of placing the Order.
- By completing the Order, the Customer agrees that Rolaxit Innovation may contact him, by any means available, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the Customer.
- In the case of online payments Rolaxit Innovation is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Customer, including, but not limited to, currency conversion fees charged by the issuing bank of its card, if the currency its issuance differs from the Dollar. The Customer is solely responsible for this action.
- Payment can be made online with your personal or business card, in complete security. Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code).
- No additional transaction fees are charged.
- Card data processing is done exclusively on the servers of www.stripe.com
- The security of your information is guaranteed by www.stripe.com
- Does not store the confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted over a secure connection to the processor bank. This way your information is secure.
- Regardless of the currency you have in your account, the transactions are made in USD, at the exchange rate of your bank.
- Rolaxit Innovation may cancel the Order placed by the Customer in any of the following situations:
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Client’s card, of the transaction, in case of online payment.
- invalidation of the transaction by the card processor approved by Rolaxit Innovation, in case of online payment.
- the data provided by the Customer at registration are incomplete and / or incorrect.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- When registering on the site, users of the Scriptoman Service must provide a valid email address and choose a password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password.
- Access to certain areas of our site is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or to our entire site, in our sole discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to allow you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that your user ID and password are kept confidential. Accept responsibility for all activities that appear under your user ID or password. We may disable your username and password, in our sole discretion, if you violate any of the policies or terms that govern your use of our website or any other contractual obligations you may have with us.
- RolaxIT Innovation aims to make the Scriptoman Service available and operational 24 hours a day. However, if for any reason the website is not available, the company cannot be held responsible.
- All audio / video files uploaded to scriptoman.ai as well as processed transcripts are the property of the User. RolaxIT Innovation only has the right to use the content exclusively for the purpose of performing the requested service.
- It is forbidden to upload files for which users do not own / use, files that contain private information for which there is no explicit agreement of use or violate the legal provisions.
- Uploading files and content that encourages crime, discriminatory attitudes or harms the interests of individuals or legal entities is prohibited.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
For the purposes of these Terms, “Confidential Information” means all non-public, confidential information about the parties that has been or will be disclosed by a verbal party or as set forth in writing, or in some other tangible form.
The addressee agrees to maintain strict confidence and make every reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of any confidential information disclosed by the disclosing party in accordance with these terms and may not disclose confidential information without the prior written consent of the disclosure:
Information which, at the time of disclosure, is available to the public or subsequently made available to the public by publication or otherwise, in violation of this Agreement by the addressee. were in their possession in at the time of communication and were not purchased, directly or indirectly, from the disclosing party.
The addressee may disclose confidential information only if it is required to do so by a court, administrative agency or other court of competent jurisdiction, provided that in that case the addressee is notified in writing immediately after receipt of the notification that it may be necessary to disclose it by telephone and e-mail to the supplying party so that the supplying party can request a protection order or other remedy from the court or tribunal in question.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY LAW
- The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the site, is the exclusive property of Rolaxit Innovation, all rights reserved for this purpose are reserved directly or indirectly (through licenses for use and / or publication).
- Copyright Notice
Unless otherwise stated, the content published on this website may be reproduced, transmitted, retransmitted, published or distributed in an unmodified form only for personal non-commercial use or with the express written consent of Rolaxit Innovation. Subject to the license below, all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All copyrights and other proprietary notices will be retained on all reproductions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Rolaxit Innovation assumes no obligation regarding the nature of the information uploaded by users to the scriptoman.ai website.
- The user is directly responsible for the existence of usage rights on the audio / video content uploaded on the scriptoman.ai site
- RolaxIT has no obligation to users regarding the outcome of the transcript.
- The quality of the transcript is directly dependent on the quality of the audio recording. Background noise, blurred speech, overlapping voices, low quality microphones, and loud accents can reduce transcription quality.
- Users are directly responsible for the quality of the transcription of audio / video files, in relation to the expected results.
- RolaxIT Innovation does not offer reimbursement due to the disappointing quality of the transcript.
Rolaxit Innovation does not warrant or make any representations regarding the security of this website. Please confirm that any information you submit may be intercepted. We do not warrant that the website or the servers that make this site available or the electronic communications sent by Rolaxit Innovation do not contain viruses or any other harmful elements. Under no circumstances will Rolaxit Innovation be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential damages punitive, special or incidental (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) resulting from, resulting from or in connection with the use or inability to use this website or if Rolaxit Innovation has been informed of the possibility of such damage.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Scriptoman.ai is part of the website www.rolaxit.com, the official site owned by the company SC Rolaxit Innovation SRL. It can be accessed through the official website www.rolaxit.com, as well as independently through the website www.scriptoman.ai. From time to time, the website may also include links to other third party websites that are not under the control of Rolaxit Innovation. These links are intended to provide additional information and are not intended to imply that Rolaxit Innovation endorses such sites and / or their content or is in any way affiliated with the linked website. Rolaxit Innovation has no responsibility for the content of the connected website. It is your responsibility to verify the terms and conditions of any other website you may visit. Other links provided by the site or resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or approved by Rolaxit Innovation and are used at your own risk.
- PRIVACY POLITICS
- The scriptoman.ai website belongs to Rolaxit Innovation S.R.L, a company that undertakes to ensure the processing of personal data in accordance with the principles established by the legislation in force (Regulation no. 679 of 27 April 2016, also known as GDPR).
- The personal data processing policy applies to all users of the scriptoman.ro site, regardless of the services used and the way of access.
- For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, Rolaxit Innovation. is the “data operator”. This means that Rolaxit Innovation sets out the purposes for which and how your data is processed.
- Accessing the site and using the Scriptoman service, you agree to the processing of personal data in accordance with the points below.
- scriptoman.ai is a secure site and collects data only with Visitor Acceptance in the sections: Free Trial, Client Account. The requested data are of the “business contact” type (First name Last name, email address, telephone).
- RolaxIT Innovation processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending responses to requests received through the contact page
- Conducting Scriptoman demo sessions
- Commercial use of the Scriptoman service
- By completing the fields “name”, “e-mail” and “telephone”, the user gives his express consent, within the limits of the legislation in force, that his data be used to access and send the requested information, by e-mail or telephone.
- Send email with unsubscribe request to [email protected]
- Phone +40 722.209.868
- Rolaxit Innovation undertakes not to transfer personal data to other beneficiaries, except public authorities and judicial bodies (in accordance with legal requirements) in order to fulfill their legal obligations.
- According to the GDPR rules, the visitor / user has the right to request the deletion of this data from the database, if the storage of his personal data has no legal / contractual basis.
- Scriptoman application, site content, articles, texts, images, etc. belong exclusively to RolaxIT Innovation S.R.L and are protected by copyright laws both in Romania and in other countries. Published content may not be used, copied, or republished, in whole or in part, without the express consent of the company.
- The scriptoman.ro website collects anonymous data based on cookies. For more information about cookies go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
- DATA COLLECTED
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers
- demographic information, such as zip code, preferences, and interests
- IP address (collected automatically)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- physical address
- usage data on how you use our website
- recording your correspondence with us
Data is collected in the following ways:
- the data is provided to us by you
- data are received from other sources
- data is collected automatically.
Data given to us by you:
- when you contact us through the website, telephone, mail, e-mail, or any other means
- when you register with us and set up an account to use our services
- when your complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not required to answer them)
- when you use our services
Data received from third parties
Rolaxit Innovation will receive data about you from the following third parties:
- Google Analytics
- Type of type
- YouTube API *
Data collected automatically
As you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your site visit. This information helps us to improve the content and navigation of the website and includes your IP address, date, times and how often you access the website and how you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically through cookies, in accordance with the cookie settings in your browser. For more information about cookies and how we use them on the site, see the section below entitled ” Cookies”.
We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and / or professional advisers – For marketing actions (such as newsletters or marketing emails for the services we provide, which we believe will interest you);
- third-party payment providers that process payments made on the site – to allow third-party payment providers to process user payments and refunds
RolaxIT Innovation has complied with data protection rules and has implemented reasonable measures to secure access to data.
Keeping your data safe
We use technical and organizational measures to protect your data through
– access to your account is controlled by a password and a unique username for you.
– Access your partners, through Invite, have individual accounts protected by passwords
– We store your data on secure servers.
Technical and organizational measures shall include measures to resolve any suspicion of data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please inform us immediately by contacting us at the following address: [email protected]
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archive media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Changes in ownership and control of the business
- We may also disclose the data of a potential buyer of our business or any part of it.
- In the above cases, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make their use more efficient.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. We need your permission for all other types of cookies.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You may, at any time, modify or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website.